No right-clicking please! (:
Please ask instead! :D
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2272195294140482951?origin\x3dhttp://twi-cethepain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ok ,
had the band
practice
thingy like a few days ago .
Was quite okay .
But they say tht
if we need to practice
like for competition ,
then Saturday need
stay from 8am - 6.45pm
xia . Crazy right . ?
Omg , but
cant appeal .
Need medical reasons .
Sienxx ..
Btw , these
are the lyrics for
the 'April Bride'
song in english ,
and its like so touching .
OMG ,
I REALLY LOVE THAT SONG . !!
I don't want to say goodbye
Because everytime I close my eyes
I can see your reflection there.

If tomorrow ever comes, then I don't want anything else,
just for you to always keep on laughing

I won't say it, but I desperately want to touch you again and again
It seems that somehow I'll break if I say it outloud
I knew it by the moment I felt the warmth of your hands.

Unstoppable time one day will pull us away
I want to see you a little bit more,
I want to embrace you, forever
Time is slipping away


If tomorrow ever comes, then I don't want anything else,
just for you to always keep on laughing

Please don't cry, because I can still be with you for some more time
There are still things I want to tell you
But I can't find the words for it
Stand by me

Because the time passing by makes us feel so lonely
I'm looking at your quiet smile,
because I don't want to part
Livin' life for today

If tomorrow ever comes, then I don't want anything else,
just for you to always keep on laughing

Because I was born into this world to meet you
I want to burn every moment in my heart
Even 1 second is OK, just a bit more
Let me be by your side

If tomorrow ever comes, then I don't want anything else,
just for you to always keep on laughing
If tomorrow comes, then I don't want anything,
just for you to always keep on laughing

I won't say goodbye

End post here . ;DD



|| ` thHikari || 3:44 PM
___________________________________________________________




About

The name is YAP SUEHUEI. Troubled Thrteen.
Born in the year of the ox, 1997. August 27 is my day. Superstar Virgo.
Happily SINGLE. Enjoys writing with the penname; ` thHikari. Imma J-POP fan, as well as a crazy AnimeAddict KAT-TUN rocks my world.
KAmenashi Kazuya
Tanaka Koki
Taguchi Junnosuke
Ueda Tatsuya
Nakamaru Yuichi
Nan Chiau-rian Deyi-an
Facebook
Msn : suehuei367@hotmail.com
Loves

SUCKERS
KAT-TUN
FRIENDS
MUSIC
LOVEQUOTES





| Adrian | AnnQi | Brenda | BLOGSHOP | Cherie | Cheryl | Crystal | Daphne | Hester | Iris | Iza | Jonathan | Joyce | Kelly | Kennix | Lihui | Marie | Nina | Nurin | Sarah | Serene | Shanice | Thayi | Yizhen | Yu Jia | Yu Rui | Yuxu | Yuxiang | Yvonne | Zheng Yuan | 6L classblog | 104`10 |










Any nice movies/books that you would recommend?

Write a brief intro here.






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
1. Never Gonna Leave This Bed - Maroon 5
2. Jar Of Hearts - Christina Perri
3. If I Die Young - The Band Perry
4. What The Hell - Avrial Lavigne
5. Smile - Avrial Lavigne





April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011





Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins